Colour can have a huge impact on how we look, how we feel and how others perceive us.
When we get it right, it transforms our look.
Wearing colours that complement your natural colouring can make you look healthier, more vibrant and younger.
A Personal Colour Analysis will demonstrate the following:
- Why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others.
- How to identify these particular shades and also how to avoid your least flattering colours.
- Which are your best neutral shades and how they can create your core wardrobe staples such as jackets, coats and trousers.
- By experimenting and seeing how your individual shades combine with each other you'll find ways to 'lift' your wardrobe with ease and confidence.
- Which make-up shades complement your skin tone and features.
- Where to find your colours for this season
Duration: 1 ½ to 2 hours.
Includes: Your personalised 42 colour fabric swatch wallet.
“The badly dressed woman - people remember the clothes. The well dressed woman - they remember the woman.”